SCHOLARS WILL BE SELECTED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- International or national leadership in one of the subjects of the master programme or education.
Prospected contribution of the Erasmus Mundus research or advisory service to the network and the master programme.
- Interdisciplinary experience or multidisciplinary orientation.
- Management of master programmes or research groups.
- Past advisory services for governments, international or national organisations or non-governmental organisations.
- Practical experience outside universities.
- Membership in relevant national and international professional organisations.
- International or national recognition in the subjects of the master programme with reference to:
- contribution to the advancement of knowledge
- Substantial contribution to postgraduate teaching
- Experience in curriculum development
- Contribution to the Master Programmes subjects outside the University
Candidate scholars should contact directly NOHA Universities for more information on application and registration procedure .